Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I need to be left on the sandy white beaches of the Yucatán. I need to return home."
The Yucatán Peninsula was a landmass which separated the Caribbean Sea from the Gulf of Mexico, with the northern coastline on the Yucatán Channel. The peninsula was located east of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, a northwestern geographic partition separating the region of Central America from the rest of North America. Yucatán was part of the Spanish colonial empire.
Tumen's village was located on the Yucatán Peninsula. Jack Sparrow and his crew visited Yucatán once with Tumen but then they were blamed for stealing the Sun-and-stars amulet from the village. So Jack and his crew set out to track it down. Tumen would return to his village after this adventure.
- Jack Sparrow: The Siren Song (First mentioned)
- Jack Sparrow: The Sword of Cortés (Mentioned only)
- Jack Sparrow: The Age of Bronze (First appearance)
- Jack Sparrow: Poseidon's Peak (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)