|This article is about the nine year old son of Will and Elizabeth Turner. You may be looking for William Turner|
| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
Young Will Turner
|Behind the scenes|
- "Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up, me hearties, Yo ho. We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up, me hearties, Yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me."
- ―Young Will Turner[src]
About nine months after the War Against Piracy, this child would be born to Will and Elizabeth Turner (née Swann). For the next nine years and few months of his life, young Will Turner would remain with Elizabeth until his father's return from his ten-year duty aboard the Flying Dutchman.
On the day of his father's return from the Land of the Dead, young Will sang a song, which his mother had taught him, while the sun was setting. It was here that young Will witnessed the green flash as well as meeting his father, Will Turner, for the first time.
Behind the scenesEdit
- William Turner III was portrayed by Dominic Scott Kay in At World's End.
- The way this child was named is unknown, but he is listed as "Young Will Turner" in the ending credits for At World's End.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Estimation based on the fact that Will and Elizabeth's child would have been born about 9 months after the events of At World's End, and that On Stranger Tides takes place in 1750.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The ending credits for At World's End named the character "Young Will Turner".
- ↑ Young Will Turner had to be nine years old by Will's return from his 10-year duty. He was born 9 months after Will's departure, and Will returned 9 years later.
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End