Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Whale and Waterspout was an inn located at Port Royal, established in 1704. Around the time where James Norrington was promoted to the rank of commodore, a man known as S. Garrett owned and operated the inn.
With many vessels dropping anchor at Port Royal, there were sailors who frequently visited the inn, looking for a hearty meal and a place to sleep for the night. Not all innkeepers welcome pirates but at the Whale and Waterspout, old Mr. Garret turned a blind eye, as long as his guests pay their bill in full.
Behind the scenes
- The Whale and Waterspout appears in the video game Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned. But, since that game was canceled, it is unknown if the tavern's appearance in the game is canon or not.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game)
Notes and references
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: The Complete Visual Guide, p.16-17 "Port Royal"