The Whale and Waterspout was an inn located at Port Royal, established in 1704. Around the time where James Norrington was promoted to the rank of commodore, a man known as S. Garrett owned and operated the inn.
With many vessels dropping anchor at Port Royal, there were sailors who frequently visited the inn, looking for a hearty meal and a place to sleep for the night. Not all innkeepers welcome pirates but at the Whale and Waterspout, old Mr. Garret turned a blind eye, as long as his guests pay their bill in full.
Behind the scenes Edit
- The Whale and Waterspout appears in the video game Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned. But, since that game was canceled, it is unknown if the tavern's appearance in the game is canon or not.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: The Complete Visual Guide, p.16-17 "Port Royal"