| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
- "Elizabeth Swann, do you take me to be your husband?"
"Will Turner, do you take me...to be your wife...in sickness and in health...with health being the less likely?"
- ―Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann[src]
These two families were the bloodlines of both the Turner family and the Swann family. The known members of the Turner family lived in Glasgow, Scotland, while the Swann family lived in London, England.
- William "Will" Turner - As a kid living in England, his mother raised him by herself. After she died, he went out looking for his father, Bootstrap Bill Turner. He became a blacksmith in Port Royal, and later a pirate after helping Jack Sparrow retrieve the Black Pearl. He ended up marrying his longtime love, Elizabeth Swann, concieved a son, and became the new captain of the Flying Dutchman.
- William "Bootstrap Bill" Turner - The first known member of this family. To Jack Sparrow, and few others, he was a good man and good pirate. He and his wife conceived a child, William "Will" Turner, shortly before becoming part of Jack's crew aboard the Black Pearl. Eventually, he became cursed after the mutiny staged by Hector Barbossa and his crew. He later became part of the Flying Dutchman's crew, lead by Davy Jones, and later by his son, Will.
- William Turner Jr.'s mother - Bootstrap Bill's wife. She raised Will by herself in England many years before she died.
- William Turner III - Son of Will and Elizabeth Turner. He was raised by Elizabeth for 10 years until Will's return from his duty aboard the Flying Dutchman, where his family was whole again.
- Elizabeth Turner (née Swann) - Born in England, as the daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann. She was fascinated with pirates throughout her life, and later became one. She ended up marrying her longtime love, Will Turner and concieved a son.
- Weatherby Swann - The first known member of this family, as a Governor under the King of England. He and his wife conceived a child, Elizabeth Swann. Before his death, he was employed into service to the East India Trading Company.
- Elizabeth Swann's mother - Weatherby Swann's wife. Not much is known about her, since she died sometime during Elizabeth's childhood.
William Turner I--+--Unknown female | | Weatherby Swann--+--Unknown female | | | | | | William Turner II------+------Elizabeth Swann | | | William Turner III
Behind the scenes
- The name "Turner and Swann family" comes from the fact that the Turner and Swann family became one after the marriage of Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)