Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tortuga piggery was a small pig farm, where the pigs were raised for the production of pork, on the outskirts of Tortuga. It was built and run by Pirate Lord Captain Eduardo Villanueva, as a means to distact himself from his personal troubles.
Joshamee Gibbs was known to sleep with the pigs around the time of Jack Sparrow's adventure to Isla de Muerta, and it was there that Jack found him when in search of a crew. After being knocked unconscious by Elizabeth Swann, a drunken James Norrington was thrown here by drunken pirates of the Faithful Bride.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (ride) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (film series)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game): Official Strategy Guide