Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
|The Spaniard's sword|
|Behind the scenes|
At some point, this sword was given to The Spaniard as his personal weapon to use on his missions for King Ferdinand. It was most notably seen during the battle of the Fountain of Youth, where the Spanish came to destroy the Fountain. The Spaniard pulled out his sword during his confrontation with Blackbeard until the notorious pirate was killed by Hector Barbossa. The sword's further fate is unknown.
Design and usage
The Spaniard's rapier had a traditionally elegant fleur-patterned cup hilt, which gave it a traditional elegance. It had a decorated grip and pommel as well as a gold finish on the hilt.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game, The Spaniard never used this sword to confront Blackbeard nor confronted the pirate at all.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (First appearance)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: The Visual Guide