|Points of interest|
|Behind the scenes|
- "Jack Sparrow. He's dead. Buried in an unmarked grave on the island of Saint Martin."
- ―A pirate to Henry Turner
Saint Martin was an island in the Caribbean. It was affiliated with the British Empire which maintained a base there under the command of Lieutenant John Scarfield. Henry Turner made his way there after he escaped the destruction of the Monarch. Jack Sparrow's boat the Dying Gull was also beached there.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In real-world history, Saint Martin was never controlled by the British. It was a colony of France and Holland.
- The Brightest Star in the North: The Adventures of Carina Smyth (First appearance)
- The Secret of Galileo's Diary
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales