Spanish may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Spain.
- Spanish people (or Spaniards), an ethnic group.
- Spanish language, a Romance language.
- The Spanish Monarchy, the empire administrated by Spain from the 15th century.
- The Spaniard's crew, often referred to as "The Spanish".
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal article link referred you here, you may want to go back and fix the link to point directly to the intended page.