Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For other uses, see Singapore (disambiguation)|
|Points of interest|
|Behind the scenes|
Sao Feng's bath house in Singapore became the site of a confrontation between Sao Feng and Hector Barbossa, during the latter's quest to rescue Jack Sparrow from Davy Jones' Locker. The intervention of the East India Trading Company led to a full-scale battle in the streets of Singapore, during which a fireworks factory was destroyed by Jack the monkey. With haste, Barbossa's crew set sail in the Hai Peng, soon followed by Sao Feng himself in the Empress, intending to track down Jack Sparrow.
The harbor city of Singapore appeared to be little more than a dilapidated shanty town, though, due in part to Pirate Lord Sao Feng's influence, the city held many secrets. Chart-makers and glass-blowers frequented the narrow byways, many operating covertly as spies for Sao Feng. Sao Feng's bath house was located deep within the shadowy backwaters of Singapore, beyond the city's marketplace. A sacred retreat built on the stone foundations of a 16th century fort, the bath house was a hallowed haunt only the most privileged or notorious were allowed entry to.
Behind the scenes
- In real-world history, Singapore was founded by Sir Thomas Stamford Bingley Raffles in 1819 on behalf of the East India Trading Company.
- The first edition of the Pirates of the Caribbean: From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies book was printed in Singapore.
- Jack Sparrow: City of Gold (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (First mentioned)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game) (First appearance)