|Behind the scenes|
- "The Seref is one of many ships with which Ammand uses to torture the French in the Mediterrannean."
The Seref is a galley owned by Ammand.
Design and appearanceEdit
The Seref, a type of ship known as a Xebec, has three masts, each of them carries a lateen sail, and a great number of oars on each side. This impulse and her streamlined hull indicates that she must be quite fast. Unlike most galleys, she has no superstructure at the aft. Her hull is coloured dark gray with violet shades and her deck and the masts are brown. The sails were originally white but now they are gray from dirt and have some holes.
- "Abandon ship! We are sinking fast!"
- ―Ammand, under the illusion that the Seref is sinking.
Behind the scenesEdit
- For unknown reasons, she flies Hector Barbossa's Jolly Roger in the PocketModel game.
- "Seref" is a Turkish word for "Honour".
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean PocketModel game (First identified as Seref)
|Pirate ships in Pirates of the Caribbean|