Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Savvy is a term used as a synonym for "wisdom" or "understanding". It is derived from the Portugese sabe ("knows") and the Latin sapere ("to be wise"). Savviness relates to practical understanding, shrewdness or intelligence.
Behind the scenes
- Johnny Depp reportedly improvised the line "savvy" during shooting in The Curse of the Black Pearl, and continued to use it throughout the film series.
- The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow
- Jack Sparrow: The Coming Storm
- The Price of Freedom
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides