|Behind the scenes|
This man was the father of Liang Dao and Sao Feng, and the former Pirate Lord of the South China Sea. He attended the Third meeting of the Brethren Court, which ended in violence. Upon his death, he passed his position of Pirate Lord to his eldest son along with his piece of eight.
Behind the scenes
- One of the deleted scenes of At World's End, Sao Feng mentioned to Hector Barbossa that his father told him that the Third Brethren Court ended badly. This was included in the film's junior novelization.
- In the "Inside the Brethren Court" feature, it was said that Sao Feng's title of Pirate Lord was passed down to him from his father, while it is revealed Sao Feng took the title from Liang Dao in Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (Mentioned in a deleted scene)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (junior novelization) (First mentioned)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (DVD Bonus Disk)
Notes and references
|Members of the Brethren Court|