| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
|Queen of Spain|
|Behind the scenes|
- "Why should I believe that this once belonged to the Queen of Spain?"
"Do I look like the kind of man who would lie about a thing like that?"
"Fair enough! But do I also look like the kind of man who personally stole it from the Queen of Spain?"
"Yes. I'll give you 20 pieces of silver for it."
- ―Tavern keeper and Jack Sparrow, talking about the Queen of Spain's beads
Behind the scenesEdit
- Since The Sidekick! is set sometime after the events of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, during the late 1720s, it is possible this woman is Elisabeth Farnese, the wife of King Philip V of Spain.
- One of the main villains of Terry Rossio's original script for Dead Men Tell No Tales was Queen Inez of Spain.
- The Sidekick! (First mentioned)