This page is for requests for adminship.
- You may nominate another user (please ensure they accept the nomination first)
- You may not nominate yourself.
There are some basic things to consider when nominating a fellow user for adminship.
- They have an account under a screenname.
- They have actively contributed for at least four months to the wiki.
- They are at least 17 years old.
- They have demonstrated they are willing to take on additional responsibilities to make the community better.
- They have had at least some major article creations/contributions.
- They have dealings with other users on a regular basis in a fair and constructive manner.
- They have demonstrated an understanding of the community's methods of operation.
- Registered users' votes must have a 2/3rds supermajority for adminship to be accepted.
- Administrators' votes must have a 2/3rds supermajority for adminship to be accepted. (Separated from user votes)
- Bureaucrats' votes must be unanimous for adminship to be accepted.
- Additionally, the nominee may be asked a series of questions by users. While it is not required to answer them, it is strongly encouraged since it may affect how others decide and vote on the RFA.
- El Chupacabra 12:59, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Uskok - Pirate Lord of the Adriatic sea 09:03, 18 September 2008 (UTC)Uskok - Pirate Lord of the Adriatic sea
- Captain McSilver 00:40, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
Hi there, I was following up on old/un-responded requests on staff talk pages. Was this ever closed? Did you still need KAJ made into a sysop? --Uberfuzzy 07:47, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, since none of the old sysops have returned, we currently have no administrator. El Chupacabra 13:13, 28 October 2008 (UTC)