|Also known as|
|Ship(s) captained or crewed|
Attack on Puerto Dorado
|Behind the scenes|
- "Ah, shiver me soul. It's dead wore out I be. A mite too fast these light-footed wenches be for the likes of an old schwegbellied pirate such as I. Now where be that fascinating little old treasure, eh? Heave-to mateys! Say, have you set your eyes on the bewitched maiden in your travels? Oh she be a lively lassie she were. Oh I tell you true. It's alright to hoist me colours on the likes of that she little wench! Favor, keep a weathered eye open, mateys. I be willing to share I be!"
- ―Pooped Pirate[src]
Nothing is known about this pirate's early life. One day, he joined the pirate crew of the Wicked Wench. He participated in the Pirate Captain's raid on the Spanish island of Isla Tesoro. The pirates successfully invaded the island and captured the main settlement, Puerto Dorado.
After the battle, the pirate attempted to catch a young woman, whose petticoat he apparently managed to get a hold of. This young woman managed to escape him by concealing herself in a barrel. This pirate used numerous sexual innuendos, suggesting his intent. He uttered suggestive dialogue, including "It's sore I be to hoist me colors upon the likes of that shy little wench" and "I be willing to share, I be."
Behind the Scenes
- "This map says X marks the spot, but I be seein' no X's afore me."
- ―Pooped Pirate[src] (pre-2006 revamp)
- In the 1997 refurbishment, the Pooped Pirate was recast as the Gluttonous Pirate, a rogue in search of food. His dialogue included lines such as "Me belly be feeling like galleon with a load of treasure," and "I be looking for a fine pork loin, I be." The woman hiding in the barrel was replaced by a cat. In the Magic Kingdom, he holds a treasure map in his lap and a magnifying glass in one hand, saying "This map says X marks the spot, but I be seein' no X's afore me".
- In the 2006 revamp of the ride, the Pooped Pirate was spied on by Captain Jack Sparrow while reading a map.
- The Pooped Pirate scene was altered in the American parks, Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom, but it remains unchanged in the versions at Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris.
- In 2006, the toy figure of the Pooped Pirate was released under the name "Buccaneer".