Pirates of the Caribbean Monopoly is a variation of the traditional Monopoly game. The game is played the same as the original game, though there is a variation for a quick sixty-minute game.
- "Chance" is now "Compass"
- "Community Chest" is now "Aztec Gold"
- The pieces are a treasure chest, cannon, monkey, skull, compass, and the Prison Dog
- House are docks and hotels are harbors
- Properties are named after places in the movies such as Port Royal prison, Barbossa's treasure grove, and Tia Dalma's hut.