Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
|Pirate Confederation of China|
|Behind the scenes|
The Confederation was led by the husband of Mistress Ching until his death, at which point Ching took control. She commanded a vast fleet comprised of hundreds of junks, many of which were assembled during the battle of Calypso's maelstrom. Over the years, her fleet became bigger than that of the Chinese Emperor. The Confederation was known to blackmail and extort local merchants, and smuggle stolen goods between China and Japan. Ching's pirates were not above victimizing their opponents, with beheadings a common form of torture.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- The Shanghai Tigers
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Pirate Lords Map
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Complete Visual Guide
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Pirate Lords Map
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: The Complete Visual Guide, p90-91: "Pirate Lords"
- ↑ The Price of Freedom: Chapter 2: Lady Esmeralda