|Points of interest||
|Behind the scenes|
- "They say Henri Morgan robbed a Spanish monastery of a gold cross and a chalice. The monastery was located somewhere on the coast of Panama."
- ―Christophe-Julien de Rapièr to Jack Sparrow[src]
Panama was the southernmost country of Central America.
Panama was claimed by the Spanish in 1501. Nearly two decades later, the City of Panama was established. Henry Morgan sacked Panama City in 1671. In the early 1730s, the Shadow Army wrecked havoc and destruction on the city during the Shadow Lord's quest to eliminate the Pirate Lords of the Brethren Court. Shortly after the attack, the agents of the East India Trading Company examined the ruins and sent their report to Lord Benedict Huntington, the EITC Manager of Hong Kong.
- Jack Sparrow: The Coming Storm (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (First appearance)