Mutiny can refer to:
- Mutiny, a term describing rebellion against authority.
- Mutiny (music), a soundtrack cue from the 2011's Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides soundtrack.
You may also be looking for:
- Mutiny on the La Fleur de la Mort, an event where Left-Foot Louis attempted to take La Fleur de la Mort.
- Mutiny on the Black Pearl, an event where Hector Barbossa assumed command aboard the Black Pearl.
- Mutiny on the Queen Anne's Revenge, an event where Jack Sparrow attempted to take over the Queen Anne's Revenge.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal article link referred you here, you may want to go back and fix the link to point directly to the intended page.