Magic can refer to:
- Magic, the use of paranormal methods to manipulate natural forces, such as:
- Alchemy, a proto-science directed at the transmutation of physical substances for spiritual or magical purposes.
- Dark Magic, magic derived from evil forces, as distinct from good or benign forces; or magic performed with the intention of doing harm.
- Voodoo, folk magic used in the Caribbean.
- Witchcraft, also called 'witchery' or 'spellcraft'
- The Magic, a war frigate owned by Captain Walter.
You may also be looking for:
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal article link referred you here, you may want to go back and fix the link to point directly to the intended page.