| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
Lian and Park were Sao Feng's personal bodyguards. During the War Against Piracy, Hector Barbossa and Elizabeth Swann visited Sao Feng in his bathhouse for assistance in saving Jack Sparrow and rallying the Brethren Court. Both sisters let out a slight giggle upon the first mention of Jack Sparrow made by Will Turner. However, negotiations ran short as numerous soldiers of the East India Trading Company barge in a do battle with the pirates.
Their leader, Ian Mercer, aimed his pistol at Elizabeth to kill her, but failed as Will Turner pushed her out of the way. The shot hit Park square in the forehead, killing her instantly. Sao Feng soon ordered his men to escape into the streets of Singapore, where the fight continued. Angered of Park's death, Lian wanted to avenge her, and so she ambushed Mercer in a small shop. While Lian managed to stab Mercer with a chopstick, Mercer was able to get the upper hand by pushing Lian to the ground and shot her dead. Mercer left Singapore having killed both twins.
Behind the scenes
- This article's name "Lian and Park" comes from Sao Feng's introduction to the twins in Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East.
- It is unknown what Lian and Park's last names were.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (video game) (First appearance)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)