| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
|Jack Sparrow's sword|
|Behind the scenes|
Nothing is known about this sword's making, or who made it. It is known, however, that the sword ended up stored on the fishing boat Barnacle, along with five other rapiers.
When Jack Sparrow and Arabella Smith came to commandeer the Barnacle to start their quest for the Sword of Cortés, Arabella found the swords in the boat. Before they could sail off, they were confronted by Fitzwilliam P. Dalton III, a young English aristocrat who decided to join them in their search. Jack wasn't willing to let him join them, so Fitzwilliam challenged him to a duel. Jack battled Fitzwilliam with the rapier, but he was defeated.
- Jack Sparrow: The Coming Storm (First appearance)
- Jack Sparrow: The Siren Song
- The Nosy Stranger
- Jack Sparrow: The Pirate Chase
- Jack Sparrow: The Sword of Cortés
- Jack Sparrow: The Age of Bronze
- Jack Sparrow: Silver
- Jack Sparrow: City of Gold
- Jack Sparrow: The Timekeeper
- Jack Sparrow: Dance of the Hours
- Jack Sparrow: Sins of the Father
- Jack Sparrow: Poseidon's Peak
- Jack Sparrow: Bold New Horizons
- Jack Sparrow: The Tale of Billy Turner and Other Stories