| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
|Behind the scenes|
At World's End (as a shrunken head)
On Stranger Tides (as a shrunken head)
This woman was the mother of Jack Sparrow and presumably the wife of Captain Edward Teague. Not much of her life is known, only that she gave birth to her son Jack on a ship during a typhoon. After her death, her head was cut off and shrunk. This grisly effigy was in the possession of her husband, Teague, who passed it on to his son, Jack Sparrow, shortly after the Fourth Brethren Court. Jack kept the shrunken head with him at all times by tying it up on his belt. The head hung from Jack's belt during the latter portion of the War Against Piracy and the quest for the Fountain of Youth.
Behind the scenes
- Though it has yet to be confirmed, it is possible that Jack Sparrow's mother was a member of Edward Teague's crew.
- The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow (as a shrunken head)
- Jack Sparrow: Silver (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance) (as a shrunken head)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (as a shrunken head)