Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gulf of Mexico (Spanish: Golfo de México) was a partially landlocked ocean basin largely surrounded by the North American continent and the island of Cuba. It was bounded on the northeast, north and northwest by the coast of North America, on the southwest and south by Mexico, and on the southeast by Cuba.
Behind the scenes
- Prior to its renown fame of appearing in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise as the Black Pearl and Queen Anne's Revenge, the Sunset once serviced oil derricks in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Jack Sparrow: The Age of Bronze (First appearance)
- Jack Sparrow: Silver
- Jack Sparrow: City of Gold
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game