Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Governor, or governour, was the title given to a governing official, usually the executive (at least nominally, to different degrees also politically and administratively) of a non-sovereign level of government, ranking under the head of state; furthermore the title applied to officials with a similar mandate as representatives of a chartered company which had been granted exercise of sovereignty, even with its own armed forces, in a colonial area.
England appointed governors to its colonies in the Caribbean, including Port Royal, which was at one time governed by Weatherby Swann before Lord Cutler Beckett assumed control. Other colonies, French, Spanish and Dutch, were also ruled by governors.
- Kanhoji Angria - Suvarnadurg
- Robert Christopher Silehard - Redmond
- Weatherby Swann's predecessor - Port Royal
- Weatherby Swann - Port Royal
- Reynard Grueneveldt - Douwesen
- Isenbrandt Jurcksen - Quebradas Costillas
- Cutler Beckett - East India Trading Company
- Andrew Bowdash - Tortuga (unofficial)
- Governor of Tortuga - Tortuga
- Maynard - Pamlico Island
- Henry Morgan - Jamaica
- Governor of Lusee - Isle of Lusee
- Pierre le Porc - Ille D'Etable De Porc (unofficial)
- Don Victorio - Padres Del Fuego
- Hernán Cortés - Mexico
- Garcia de Avaracia - Isla De La Avaracia (unofficial)
- Juan Ponce de León - Puerto Rico
- Governor of Florida - Florida
- Maldonado - Coasta Diabla
- Magistrate of Nassau - New Providence
- Governor of Isla Fortuna - Isla Fortuna