Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "A galleon. On its way from the Spanish Main. They're approaching with oars."
- ―Jack Sparrow
The galleon was an evolution of the caravel and carrack. A lowering of the forecastle and elongation of the hull gave an unprecedented level of stability in the water, and reduced wind resistance at the front, leading to a faster, more maneuverable vessel. The galleon was powered entirely by sail, carried on three to five masts, with a lateen sail continuing to be used on the last (usually third) mast.
- Black Bart's ship
- Black Pearl
- Carrera de la Vega's ship
- Flying Dutchman
- La Fleur de la Mort
- Spaniard's ship
- Wicked Wench
Behind the scenes
- In Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean, a skeletal helmsman could be seen steering a ghostly galleon sailing on a storm-tossed lagoon.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (ride)
- Jack Sparrow: The Age of Bronze
- Jack Sparrow: Silver
- Jack Sparrow: City of Gold
- Jack Sparrow: Bold New Horizons
- The Price of Freedom
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)