Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
El Capitan Theatre is a fully restored movie palace at 6838 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood. It is owned and operated by the Walt Disney Company who now also owns the entire building and the building next door. It serves as the venue for many of the Walt Disney Studios' film premieres.
On May 19, 2011, Disney's grand old El Capitan Theatre staged a Pirates of the Caribbean Marathon with the first three leading up to the screening of the fourth installment, On Stranger Tides. The all-day marathon had a few surprises along with appearances by Pirates crew and creative contributors before the screening of each film:
- Before The Curse of the Black Pearl - Chris Leps (Johnny Depp's Stuntman) and Greg Ellis (Lieutenant Theodore Groves)
- Before Dead Man's Chest - Chopper (Prison Dog), Chiquita (Jack the Monkey), Martin Klebba (Marty)
- Before At World's End - Lee Arenberg (Pintel)
- Before On Stranger Tides - Vanessa Branch (Giselle) and Hans Zimmer (Composer).
Notes and references
- ↑ 1 of 4 - Pirates Marathon! El Capitan Theatre Celebrates Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- ↑ 2 of 4 - Pirates Marathon! El Capitan Theatre Celebrates Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- ↑ 3 of 4 - Pirates Marathon! El Capitan Theatre Celebrates Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- ↑ 4 of 4 - Pirates Marathon! El Capitan Theatre Celebrates Pirates of the Caribbean 4