|Diego de Leon|
|Ship(s) captained or crewed|
|Behind the scenes|
- "I am Diego de Leon. I recently escaped from the fort of San Augustin, Florida."
"A runaway and a stowaway."
- ―Diego de Leon and Hector Barbossa
During his years of servitude he and Carolina became best friends, and even fell in love, but both were too scared to admit it. When Diego learned that Carolina was to be married off to the cruel old governor of Florida, he resolved to help her run away from her life in the nobility. They were both soon recaptured by the Spanish however, and after escaping from the fort of San Augustin, Diego was forced to turn to Captain Jack Sparrow to rescue the princess. He was a stowaway aboard the Black Pearl until Captain Jack found him and ended up helping him raid the Spanish galleon. Diego ultimately wound up joining the crew of the Pearl along with Carolina, who competed for his affections with Marcella Magliore, whom he found extremely annoying.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow, it was said that Diego had mentioned about "a famous ancestor" of his searching for the Fountain of Youth. This ancestor is most likely the conquistador Juan Ponce de León.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean (First appearance)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Turning Tide
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Wild Waters
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow