- "No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Arrrgh... Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"
A curse was any expressed wish that some form of adversity or misfortune would befall or attach to some other entity, one or more persons, a place, or an object. In particular, "curse" may refer to a wish that harm or hurt will be inflicted by any supernatural powers, such as a spell, a prayer, an imprecation, an execration, magic, witchcraft, God, a natural force, or a spirit. In many belief systems, the curse itself (or accompanying ritual) is considered to have some causative force in the result.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In Pirates of the Caribbean Online Curse is a low damaging voodoo doll hex that places a curse on a player's enemy.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (ride)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (game)
- Jack Sparrow: The Coming Storm (Mentioned only)
- Jack Sparrow: The Age of Bronze (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- The Black Skull!
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- The Haunting of Jack Sparrow!
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)