Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Points of interest|
|Behind the scenes|
- "Ew, China. I hear they eat with sticks, instead of forks like civilized people."
By 1735 Shanghai had become the major trade port for all of the lower Yangtze River region, despite still being at the lowest administrative level in the political hierarchy. In the 1740s, Shanghai was the headquarter of the Pirate Confederation of China, led by Mistress Ching.
- The Price of Freedom (Mentioned only)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean (First mentioned)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East (First appearance)
- The Shanghai Tigers
- The Treasure of Shipwreck Island! (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (Mentioned only)
- The Price of Freedom
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (DVD featurette)