|Behind the scenes|
After Lord Cutler Beckett arrived to Port Royal, Carruther was stationed at the prison during the incarceration of Elizabeth Swann. He attempted to stop William Turner and Governor Weatherby Swann from entering and also insisted that they should not enter, though he was overruled on both counts by Governor Swann. Carruthers later helped Swann get his daughter Elizabeth out of her cell. His further fate is unknown.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Carruthers was played by Barry McEvoy in Dead Man's Chest.
- In the rough script draft of Dead Man's Chest in January 2006, Carruthers is specifically named by Weatherby Swann, although the script itself refers to the character simply as "Guard". Carruthers' name also appears in the film's credits.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Estimation based on Barry McEvoy's age during the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. McEvoy was 38 during the filming and the timeline established in On Stranger Tides (which takes place in 1750) and Dead Men Tell No Tales (which takes place in 1751) sets the events of Dead Man's Chest around 1729 and Carruthers' birth around 1691.
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Rough Script