|Ship(s) captained or crewed|
|Behind the scenes|
- "I don't want to be treated like a princess anymore. I want to be a regular pirate, like everyone else."
- ―Carolina to Diego de Leon[src]
Wanting to escape the hectic life she led, Carolina garnered the help of her stable boy, Diego de Leon, to flee the pressures of her life amongst the Spanish nobility. She was soon recaptured by the Spanish however and was being taken back to Spain but Diego and the crew of the Pearl saved her even though she would have escaped by herself. She and Diego was forced to turn to Captain Jack Sparrow to rescue her. Carolina ultimately wound up joining the crew of the Black Pearl along with Diego, whom she often teased because of the Creole crewmember Marcella's obsession with him.
Behind the scenes
- Carolina's name was misspelled as "Caroline" in the back cover of Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean (First appearance)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Turning Tide
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Wild Waters
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow