| "We are an unimaginative lot when it comes to naming things."|
The title of this article is conjectural.
Unknown (white wig)
|Also known as||
|Behind the scenes|
Shot by Pintel
- "'Ello, chum."
- ―Pintel before he shoots the Butler
- "My Lord, you have a visitor."
- ―The butler to Weatherby Swann
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Butler was played by Paul Keith in The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- There was originally going to be an scene in The Curse of the Black Pearl in which after the Butler departed from the entrance at Weatherby Swann's Mansion, Will Turner was to wait for Weatherby Swann and at one moment, he was to accidentally broke a candelabrum, only to hide it. Then, the Butler would enter the room and Will would say "Good day" to him, without receiving a response. Though the scene was indeed filmed, it was cut from the finished version of the film.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Estimation based on Paul Keith's age during the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Keith was 58 during the filming and the timeline established in On Stranger Tides (which takes place in 1750) and Dead Men Tell No Tales (which takes place in 1751) sets the events of The Curse of the Black Pearl around 1728 and the Butler's birth around 1662.
- ↑ By Pintel during the Attack on Port Royal.
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl