Pig Kelly (brother)
|Behind the scenes|
- "We'll Honeymoon in the barn."
- ―Beatrice Kelly to Jack Sparrow
Beatrice Kelly was the sister of Pig Kelly.
Early life Edit
It is unknown when Beatrice Kelly was born or where she came from, but when she grew up she was looking for a respectable man to be her husband.
Marrying a pirate Edit
In 1751, Jack Sparrow, Carina Smyth and Henry Turner appeared on Hangman's Bay, the island in which Beatrice and Pig Kelly resided. Pig tried to force Jack to marry Beatrice to settle his debt. Jack refused to marry her, as Kelly threatened him with a flintlock pistol.
Even still, Jack still refused to marry her, but ended up accidentally saying 'I do'. But before Beatrice could kiss him, they all heard a gunshot and turned to see Hector Barbossa and the crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge, who had arrived to rescue Jack. Barbossa proceeded to shoot Pig Kelly in the leg. Beatrice fled along with Pig Kelly's pirate crew.
Behind the scenes Edit
- In Dead Men Tell No Tales Beatrice Kelly was portrayed by Hannah Walters, the wife of Stephen Graham.
- The Brightest Star in the North: The Adventures of Carina Smyth (First appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales