Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aye, aye, usually shortened to simply aye in operational situations, was a naval response, mainly used by pirates as well as a number of sailors, indicating that an order has been received, is understood, and will be carried out immediately. The word "aye" is a frequent synonym for "yes", particularly in Scotland, Ireland and England, although not always officially acknowledged as such.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (ride)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides