Aye, aye, usually shortened to simply aye in operational situations, was a naval response, mainly used by pirates as well as a number of sailors, indicating that an order has been received, is understood, and will be carried out immediately. The word "aye" is a frequent synonym for "yes", particularly in Scotland, Ireland and England, although not always officially acknowledged as such.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (ride)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides