Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Atlantic Ocean was the second largest ocean in the world. It covered about one fifth of the Earth. The Atlantic Ocean connected the New World (the Americas) with the Old World (Europe) and Africa. The Arctic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, and the Antarctic Ocean were all connected with the Atlantic.
In some of his pirate adventures, Captain Jack Sparrow's ship the Black Pearl was chased by the Royal Navy all around the Atlantic. Years later, the Queen Anne's Revenge, the HMS Providence, and three Spanish galleons sailed across the Atlantic Ocean during the quest for the Fountain of Youth.
- The Price of Freedom
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Wild Waters (First appearance)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Day of the Shadow
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Mentioned only)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)