Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Points of interest|
|Behind the scenes|
Asia was the world's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. Many countries were found in Asia, examples like India, Singapore and China. Seas and oceans that surounded Asia included Indian Ocean, South China Sea and Pacific Ocean, which were full of pirates who pillaged rich merchant ships from Europe. Many European countries had colonies in Asia, for example France, Spain, Holland, and England. English colonization in the Indian subcontinent of Asia was led by the East India Trading Company. The notorious pirate Captain Jack Sparrow has been in Asia on more than one occasion.
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Caribbean (Mentioned only)
- Legends of the Brethren Court: Rising in the East
- Legends of the Brethren Court: The Turning Tide
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (On a map)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (First appearance)