|Behind the scenes|
At some point of her life, Angelica attained this sword by unknown means. By the time of the quest for the Fountain of Youth, Angelica was seen using this sword in several battles, particularly during Jack Sparrow's mutiny on the Queen Anne's Revenge, where she used it to face many mutinious pirate crewmen at one time. She would keep the sword on her person for the rest of the journey through the island where the Fountain was located. This sword was last seen as Angelica used it during the battle of the Fountain of Youth, where she fought against some of Hector Barbossa's crewmen and confronted Jack Sparrow. Its further fate is unknown.
Design and usageEdit
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (First appearance)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: The Visual Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: The Visual Guide, p22-23: "Angelica"