Events in the year 1631 relating to Pirates of the Caribbean.
- June 23: Baltimore, Ireland is sacked by Pirates
- December 8: The Taj Mahal's construction begins
- Black Pearl was sighted off of Falaise De Fleur.
- Nathaniel Hawk returns to Governor Robert Silehard with a new lead on traitor Rhal Rheims.
- Rhal Rheims is double crossed and then stabbed by Royale Agent turned rouge, Danielle Greene.
- Khael-Roa opens up, nobody arrives in time.
- Nathaniel Hawk tracks Danielle Greene down to Isla Muelle.
- Nathaniel Hawk officially resigns as Robert Silhard's privateer, a small skirmish ensues.
- Nathaniel captures the frigate HMS Serpant while trying to escape the English port of Greenford.
- The Great Hurricane of 1631 swipes over the Caribbean washing Nathaniel Hawk up on the Dutch island of Bonaire.
- Nathaniel Hawk becomes captain of a corvette after killing its captain.
- Nathaniel Hawk becomes labeled as a Buccaneer and gets his first bounty placed upon his his head.
- Nathaniel Hawk reunites with his crew and Danielle on Isla Muele.
- Nathaniel and his fleet of four attack on Greenford after discovering of Clement Aurentius' imprisonment
- Nathaniel Hawk and his small flotilla intercept the English invasion force sent to liberate Greenford
- Nathaniel Hawk, Danielle Greene, and Clement set out on their expedition to Kael Roa
- Governor Robert Silhard and his fleet are destroyed by Nathaniel which results in the Governor's death
- Kael Roa opens up and Nathaniel Hawk goes inside followed by the island's destruction and the sinking of the Black Pearl