Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Events in the year 1631 relating to Pirates of the Caribbean.
- June 23: Baltimore, Ireland is sacked by Pirates
- December 8: The Taj Mahal's construction begins
- Black Pearl was sighted off of Falaise De Fleur.
- Nathaniel Hawk returns to Governor Robert Silehard with a new lead on traitor Rhal Rheims.
- Rhal Rheims is double crossed and then stabbed by Royale Agent turned rouge, Danielle Greene.
- Khael-Roa opens up, nobody arrives in time.
- Nathaniel Hawk tracks Danielle Greene down to Isla Muelle.
- Nathaniel Hawk officially resigns as Robert Silhard's privateer, a small skirmish ensues.
- Nathaniel captures the frigate HMS Serpant while trying to escape the English port of Greenford.
- The Great Hurricane of 1631 swipes over the Caribbean washing Nathaniel Hawk up on the Dutch island of Bonaire.
- Nathaniel Hawk becomes captain of a corvette after killing its captain.
- Nathaniel Hawk becomes labeled as a Buccaneer and gets his first bounty placed upon his his head.
- Nathaniel Hawk reunites with his crew and Danielle on Isla Muele.
- Nathaniel and his fleet of four attack on Greenford after discovering of Clement Aurentius' imprisonment
- Nathaniel Hawk and his small flotilla intercept the English invasion force sent to liberate Greenford
- Nathaniel Hawk, Danielle Greene, and Clement set out on their expedition to Kael Roa
- Governor Robert Silhard and his fleet are destroyed by Nathaniel which results in the Governor's death
- Kael Roa opens up and Nathaniel Hawk goes inside followed by the island's destruction and the sinking of the Black Pearl